Sunday 11 September 2016

About Me

I’m Autumn Mitchell, and this is my media studies coursework blog,

I am 16 years old and I live in Horsley in Surrey, The last school I attended and studied at was Howard Of Effingham School, where I studied French, Business, Dance, Drama, English, Mathematics, Science and RS.

My hobbies mainly revolve around the performing arts meaning I spend a lot of my time doing dance, singing and drama. I love to listen to music as much as possible and I fill up my time with many horror and comedy movies. I have an interest in horrors such as Saw, Insidious and Conjuring with many jump scares to Comedies such as Step -brothers or Shaun of The Dead as they are my favorite types of film. The main genre of music I listen to is rock or pop punk.

I am on many platforms of social media such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and whatsapp, and I also have attended many music concerts in the past and have many more to come in the future.  But, other than that the media is not something I associate with. I do not attend any screenings at cinemas I tend to wait until I can purchase my own copy of the film after its release. I do not read any magazines or newspapers because I find a lot of stories inside to be false or inaccurate and so I don’t lead myself to believe it. I occasionally watch the news when something important has been occurring around me but if it is something that does not concern me.


In this blog I will be keeping track of all my media studies lessons and coursework. I will be working towards producing a short thriller film by the end of my first year. I hope to achieve full marks in my media work. The thing I am most looking forward to over this 2-year period is producing a music video as I think it will be the best time to put all the knowledge I will obtain to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment