Saturday 14 January 2017

Script

(The camera shows the target through binoculars. We see the point of view of the sniper, aiming for a window.)
Sniper 1 is crouched down on a roof, A phone rings and Sniper 1 answers.

 Sniper 1: Hello… Oh, hey Hun! wait, um wai- can you hear me now? Hun? Yeah now I can, can you still not hear me? Hun..? ….? Oh- you’re back, yeah.
(conversation continues.)

Sniper 1: No, no, you can talk, I’m not doing anything … Haha yeah, yeah! Is Lilly back? ohh shi- not again Hun! oh… but she worked so hard on it! Those Fu- I swear to God that Ill tell that bitch teacher to go back and shove that golden star up her- Put Lilly on the phone!… Lilly, hey sweetie, Mummy just told Daddy what happened in school today… Yes baby… No, I want to hear all about that when I get back okay. haha yeah yeah, haha, ahh no! Okay sweetie, alright now, can you give the phone to mummy now. Okay baby, lov- hun? I think I’m losing connection!

Sniper 2 walks in and crouches next to Sniper 1 Sniper 2 shakes head in disapproval of Sniper 1.

Sniper 1: Oh! Yep, you’re back! uhum! You were saying?… Uhum, okay but I did not say that- no.. no! What I said was completely true!…. (sighs)… come on… Okay then just tell Karina she can fuck right off and leave us the fuck alone! No I didn’t call her that!… Okay she’s your sister, but I don’t need her to- Alright!…She just takes you for granted sometimes…I know, yeah… I just miss you Honey, thats all… you are always so busy with the clinic and… driving Lilly around everywhere… No I know, I get it, I’m not complaining! Yeah! I know, I know, no.. yeah! You’re amazing! Yeah, yeah… wai- you have!? haha… and what colour are they? Oh! you what?! oh! Oh Honey I can’t wait to-

The conversation is interrupted by Sniper 2, as he shuffles and bumps into Sniper 1

Sniper 1: haha… um… hey hun, can we finish this when I get home? Yeah, work calls, I’m walking into that meeting I told you yesterday about, with the guys from germany? Yeah that one!

Sniper 2 signifies sniper 1 to end the phone call

Sniper 1: All right Hun, yep, you’re the best! Love you too baby. Bye-bye, give Lilly a kiss from me. Yeah, okay, bye!

Both Snipers exchange looks

Sniper 1: What?
Sniper 2: You should consider a different job ya know.
Sniper 1: Yeah, whatever. Is the target in position?
Sniper 2: In position. Requesting permission… Permission granted.

Sniper 1 takes the shot Shows person getting shot Both Snipers exchange looks again, then nod.

Sniper 1: Job done
Sniper 2: 0-800 hours tomorrow, and don't bring your phone to work.

Sniper 1 leaves Sniper 2 checks the area for a second time then leaves.
END

No comments:

Post a Comment